The UW-Madison School of Education's outstanding national reputation is due to the dedication of its faculty and staff.
To recognize the hard work and talent throughout the School, the External Relations Office is now accepting nominations for the 2016 School of Education Faculty & Staff Distinguished Achievement Awards.
Click on the individual award name for complete eligibility and submission criteria.
• Ann Wallace Academic Staff Distinguished Achievement Awards
• Classified Staff Distinguished Achievement Awards
• Faculty Distinguished Achievement Awards
• Dick & Julie Daly Award for Education Student Staff Achievement
• Award for Community-Engaged Scholarship
• Excellence in Diversity Award
All nominations are due by Monday, March 7, at 5 p.m. Please see the individual award descriptions for complete submission criteria.
All award recipients will be honored at a school-wide awards ceremony on April 20, 2016.
Please contact Public Relations Coordinator Jody Moen (email@example.com).